Wednesday 6 February 2013

Reflection Number 1

The novel I will be studying throughout this unit is called 'Last of the Crazy People' by Timothy Findley. From what I've heard, it is a mystery/thriller novel with many plot twists. I love reading books like this, so I pretty much can't go wrong. I am excited to start reading it.

Regarding why I chose this book, I'm going to be honest and say that I didn't. One of my friends heard that this was a good book and it would be fun to study. I know he has good taste in movies and books, so I trust him.

I hope after reading this book that I can get a better understanding of Canadian literature and appreciate the literature from my country. I can count the amount of books from Canada that I've read on a finger, so hopefully this journey exposes me to new books and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment