Wednesday 20 February 2013

Trouble with the inquiry

I can't seem to find anything to do regarding the inquiry. It will be good to help out my community if I could find something to do that will help me with my inquiry. Our question is: what is madness? I don't really have any ideas on what to do in my community to help me answer that question. I guess I could take a trip to east Hastings, but I don't really know how that will help me answer that question, as people on the downtown east side aren't really mad.

 I've just heard Ms.Kwan give us some ideas. We can raise awareness about mental illness and showing that there are different forms of mental illness. I know our group can but together a good video. We have somewhat of a base to work with, but we sill have a lot of work to do.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, Kosta. We'll get through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many groups are having the same struggle as you. I think ms.kwans suggestion could be a good base for your inquiry

    ReplyDelete